(865) 457-6226 jeffcole@acs.ac


Abandoned Vehicle Form – Request for verification of ownership: vehicle found abandoned, immobile, or unattended

Affidavit – Affidavit (General – i.e. Name change or correction)

Affidavit of Inheritance – Affidavit of Inheritance form

Affidavit of Parent, Guardian, or Next of Kin Evidencing Consent to Marriage License for Minor Applicant – Required for minors to marry

Application for Duplicate License Plate/Replacement Plate or Decal – Application for Replacement Decal and/or Plate

Application for Certified Copy of Certificate of Birth – Certified Replacement Birth Certificate

Application for Noting of Lien on Certificate of Title – Application for Noting of Lien on Certificate of Title

Application for a Refund – Application to receive a refund

Application for Tennessee Personalized Plates – Application for Personalized Plates

Application for Tennessee Salvage/Non-Repairable Certificate – Application for Salvage/Non-Repairable Certificate.

Beer Permit Requirements – List of requirements for obtaining a beer permit

Bill of Sale for Auto – Bill of sale for auto purchase amount

Bill of Sale for Boat – Bill of sale for boat purchase amount

Business Tax Form – Business Tax Account Change Form

New Business Tax Application – Business Tax Application

Certification for Antique Registration – Antique Registration

Certification for Duplicate Certificate of Title – Duplicate Certificate of Title

Certification of Ownership -Certification of Ownership

Certification of Sales Under Special Conditions – Special conditions sales form

Discharge of Lien – Use when vehicle has been paid off

Gift of Vehicles and/ or Boats – Use when family member/friend gives you a vehicle/boat, or sells it to you at a low price

Government Service Plate Application – Use to apply for Government Service Plates

Handicap Parking Application – Use to apply for a handicap plate or placard

Hotel/Motel/Campground/Other Occupancy Tax Form – Use to calculate & file occupancy taxes

Leased Vehicle – Owner’s Authorization to Lessee

Marriage License Application for Bride – Brides Application for Marriage License

Marriage License Application for Groom – Grooms Application for Marriage License

Marriage Premarital Counseling – Use when Bride and Groom have completed premarital counseling

Lost Title – Use when car titles have been lost

Notary Application – Form to apply for Notary Public

Noting of Lien – Use when money is owed on vehicle

Multipurpose Application for Dealers – Dealer registration form

Pawnbroker Application – Use to apply for a pawnbroker license

Power of Attorney – Power of Attorney application